This is just one of several methods used to create a new page.
1. Click on the action button .
2. Select Create New Page.
3. //Optional//: Select a namespace. Namespaces are used to categorize pages and appear as file folders. If you do not select a namespace, your page will simply be stored unfiled.
4. Enter the page name in the field at the bottom of the window.
6. When your new page opens, you may add a Headline by using the toolbar.
7. Type a headline. //H1 headline shown here//
8. Enter data.
9. Click Save.
10. Link to your page on other wiki pages using double brackets around the page name. You may also link to a newly created page using the Internal link button in the toolbar.